Oven, Stove, Cooktop Repair Pensacola, FL
Kitchen Appliance Repair Service
A trusted Cooktop Repair service isn’t always easy to find. Your average handyman doesn’t know the ins and outs of kitchen appliance repair like we do. You can count on us whether your stove or oven has been in need of attention for awhile or you just broke a part on your still fairly new GE Range.
Maybe it’s three days before Thanksgiving, and you just dropped a cast iron lid on the glass cooktop where you were supposed to cook your world famous mashed potatoes, leaving a dangerous crack across the surface. Or the heating element went out in your oven, and you promised your family some delicious homemade pumpkin pies.
And even worse, you bought that appliance at a store exactly 1 year and 1 week ago, which means the glass top warranty expired last week. Plus you bought it at a chain store that promised you service, but now doesn’t have anyone employed who is certified to work on that brand.
Or maybe you have a catering business, and this weekend’s bride and her wedding guests are counting on your professional stove to make this event fabulous. Or your restaurant closes down without immediate Viking oven or stove repair.
This sounds like the stuff of nightmares, but unfortunately it’s all too real. And you are standing in your kitchen wondering where in the world you can find someone who can even get the appliance repair parts in time to rescue you.
Call one of our cooktop repair experts at (850) 583-9319.
STAY CALM AND CALL THE COOKTOP REPAIR PROS
- We’re trained, licensed, experienced and insured.
- We’re local, and we can get there fast! No waiting for an appointment when we have a technician in the area – we’re already there.
- We work on all kinds of appliances – GE, Frigidaire, Sears, Maytag, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Samsung, KitchenAid, and more.
- We do commercial oven repair too – we won’t keep your customers waiting!
- We’re affordable! We understand that you need quality appliance repair, but that you don’t want a second mortgage or a business loan.
Now that you’re calm, you may be wondering if you really need us.
Some things you can check before you call the pros:
- If your electric appliance quit working suddenly, check the breaker box and outlet to make sure you have power. For a gas appliance, make sure the pilot light is lit.
- If only one electric coil burner has quit working, try pulling it out of the block it is plugged into and plugging it into a different one. If the burner works there, then you know the first block is probably bad. If not, you just need a new coil – easy fix!
- Conversely, test the block by plugging a different burner into it. If the block is bad, you may be able to purchase a replacement part and repair it if you have a Phillips screwdriver and some basic handyman skills.
- On a gas stove, the ignitor may just be dirty and need debris removed – be sure to turn off the main gas valve, not just the individual burners, before working on a gas stove.
We could tell you more, or you could watch any of 5,000+ do-it-yourself videos online, or you can just call us. We’ll be there and have you your stove, oven or cooktop repair completed before you have time to get hungry and panic again.
Contact us at (850) 583-9319.